Streamline Car Seat Check Data Collection – Put the Data to Work
The National Digital Car Seat Check Form is a free resource available to all U.S. certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians. This digital tool walks a CPST through a structured car seat check, streamlining data collection capturing detailed data points. CPSTs and program managers can easily download their seat check data in a format that reduces reporting burdens, allows for monitoring trends and tracking car seat distributions.
The NDCF is available in a platform that works best for you!
- App (Apple, Android, Amazon)
- Paper form
Technicians and child passenger safety programs can:
- Streamline data collection
- Access account data anytime by logging into carseatcheckform.org
- Utilize relevant statistical reports on the NDCF dashboard and table tool
- Build custom reports using free data analysis tools