Document Your Car Seat Checks Electronically — and Put Your Data to Use
The National Digital Check Form is a free resource to help Child Passenger Safety Technicians digitally document car seat checks. By using the NDCF, technicians can:
- Shift to paperless data collection—no more stacks of paper to store!
- Access their data anytime at carseatcheckform.org.
- Utilize relevant and visually appealing statistical reports on the NDCF Dashboard (no manual input required!)
- Build custom reports using a connected data analysis tool
Technicians can input data collected at car seat check events and then use that data to monitor trends and highlight issues encountered in the field. Program managers can develop custom reports and use data to inform decisions and seek funding. In addition, car seat manufacturers and vehicle manufacturers will be able to analyze NDCF data and use it to help guide safety decisions and development of their products.
- NDCF Field Training Walkthrough: Download and share this PowerPoint file