During the 2020 membership application cycle, the National Child Passenger Safety Board (NCPSB) is seeking to fill the following positions:
- Public Safety — Fire/Emergency Medical Services (EMS): Candidate must be actively working in the fire/EMS field and engaged in current events and issues relating to child passenger safety
- Public Safety — Law Enforcement: Candidate must be actively working in the law enforcement field and engaged in current events and issues relating to child passenger safety
Please note: These openings are subject to change based on officer elections. Selected applicants will begin their Board service with the first in-person meeting in May 2021. All members are expected to attend. The meeting will be held in Itasca, IL. A three-year term of service agreement applies for all of these positions, extending through May 2024.
How to Apply
- The 2020 NCPSB membership application period is now closed.
- The deadline to submit an application was July 31, 2020 at 5:00 pm PST.
- Please visit this page in Spring 2021 for information regarding open positions for the 2021 membership application cycle.
- Thank you for your interest in applying to become a member of the National Child Passenger Safety Board!