The National Child Passenger Safety Board is seeking applications for the following positions:
- Public Safety — Fire/Emergency Medical Services (EMS): Candidate must be actively working in the fire/EMS field and engaged in current events and issues relating to child passenger safety
- Public Safety — Law Enforcement: Candidate must be actively working in the law enforcement field and engaged in current events and issues relating to child passenger safety
- At Large: Candidate represents constituencies that are not otherwise represented on the Board
Please note: These openings are subject to change based on officer elections. Selected applicants will begin their Board service with the first in-person meeting in May 2021. All members are expected to attend. The meeting will be held in Itasca, IL. A three-year term of service agreement applies for all of these positions, extending through May 2024.
How to Apply
(Watch for these links to be updated in May 2020)
- NCPSB membership application instructions
- Candidate application signature page
- Use this online form to complete an application
A complete application consists of the application, the signature page, resume and two professional references. All documents (including references) must be submitted online via the online application link. The deadline to submit an application is July 2020.