- Register and create an account or log in to your existing account. NOTE: This is a different username and password than used on your Safe Kids Certification account.
- Select a webinar to watch.
- Complete the corresponding quiz for the webinar. NOTE: You must be logged into your cpsboard.org profile in order to take the quiz. Quizzes are not required to earn community education hours.
- A certificate of completion will be generated when the quiz is successfully completed. The certificate of completion is saved in your cpsboard.org profile. NOTE: You will find a hyperlink to the certificate of completion for any quizzes successfully completed under the heading “Course Info” on the bottom, left side of your cpsboard.org profile page.
Guiding You Every Step of the Way
- How to create a user profile on cpsboard.org
- Earning CEUs on cpsboard.org
- Saving a Certificate of Completion from CEUs earned on cpsboard.org
- How to Update Your User Profile Password
Questions: Email [email protected]